(Guardian League Tables 2021)
- Oxford Brookes is ranked in the top 50 universities in the UK.
(Complete University Guide 2021)
- Oxford Brookes is the only UK University in the QS ranking of top 50 institutions under 50 years old for the fourth year in a row.
(QS World University Rankings Top 50 Under 50 2021)
- Oxford Brookes is ranked 2nd in the UK for teaching.
(Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings 2020)
- Oxford Brookes has climbed 8 places in The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
(The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021)
- Oxford Brookes has received a Silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). The TEF has been introduced by the UK Government to "recognize and reward excellent learning and teaching at universities".
- Two Queen's Anniversary Prizes have been awarded to Oxford Brookes. The Prize recognizes and honours outstanding achievement and excellence in UK universities and colleges.
- Our healthcare courses are underpinned by expertise from the Oxford Institute for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Research (OxINMAHR), which is based at Oxford Brookes.
- High-quality teaching lies at the heart of Oxford Brookes. We are proud to have received a host of achievements and accolades, including 11 National Teaching Fellowships for our staff. Oxford Brookes has also been awarded a Silver rating from the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). The Silver rating reflects the high standard of our teaching which consistently goes beyond the rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.